Home

About PTCS

News & publication

Our core busines

Benefits

View forms

Contact us

Login


  2018-2019
Board of Directors

Education/Social

BHP Service Station

Investment/
New Business

Trading

Charts
Membership
Profit
Share Capital
Subscription Capital
Subscription Dividend
Share Dividend


    Name of Society
  "The Penang Teachers' Co-operative Society Limited"
       It  was renamed in 1996 as
   "Koperasi Guru Pulau Pinang Berhad."

Established in 1928 the society started under the name of "The English Teachers' Thrift and Loan Society Limited" for teachers in the island of Penang and its attached hinterland known as Province Wellesley.

Today the membership has grown manyfold. As at 01 January 2017, the membership count stands at 5,007.

    Koperasi Guru Pulau Pinang Berhad
    (The Penang Teachers' Co-operative Society Ltd)
    1-G Lebuh King
    11200 George Town
    Penang, Malaysia
    Tel: 04 2610129, 04 2610222 Fax: 6 04 2625937
    Email: ptcs29@hotmail.com